Thursday, April 9, 2009

Missing Ryan and reminiscing!


I am reminiscing cause Ryan and Kasey are in Africa on a safari hunt. When they get back we are hopefully going to book a cruise for this November. In November Ryan and I will have been married for 10 years and think a cruise is a great way to celebrate, and we hope all our friends will book with us hint..hint... John and Fawntell! Marni and Kasey are already in (at least they better be). Who ever else wants in, better say soon, like Gary and Annie, and who ever else! Ryan is having fun in Africa I am so excited for him, he will have been gone two weeks on April 14 (my b-day)! I can't wait to hear all about the trip and post his pictures! Ry I hope you are having a blast and I love you and miss you so much and can't wait to see you! This is me missing Ry!



1 comment:

Crystal said...

so are you going to post your disneyland trip or what...I am Waiting......